192.168.2.1 is default login IP for router LAN from where all the router traffic is routed. Follow these steps to log into IP 192.168.2.1. If you know the correct login IP against your router but still cannot log-into then clear your browser cache by deleting your browser history and cookies.
Not all routers are same. Even there are differences between different models of the same company. Some companies are using 192.168.2.1 as login IP.
How to Login to Router 192.168.2.1
To access admin console for changing router settings or for troubleshooting you need to log in. It is a simple procedure unless you don’t know any one thing out of these three; your router login IP, Username ID or Password.
If you know all three then follow the steps below:
- Open your browser address bar at the top and type your router login IP; in our case, it is 192.168.2.1 and press Enter button.
- A login screen will appear asking for router username and password. Now input it as you find it.
- All settings (if any) you applied will be lost, and the router will come back to factory settings.
What To Do If You Forgot Your Username and Password?
- If you do not know your username and password and you have never changed it, try to find them in the labels with the serial number and login address of the router.
- If you’ve changed your password and forgot it, then you have to reset the router or modem in factory settings. There is a hidden button of reset on each type of wireless router or ADSL modem. To return the router to the factory settings, you have to press the button for 10 seconds using the needle or toothpick.
- If you didn’t change your username and password, you could log in to your router by default router username and password.
Default Router Username & Password
|3JTech 3G/EDGE Super Modem/Router||admin||admin|
|Adaptec AWN-8084||admin||none set by default|
|GIGAFAST EE400-R||leave it blank||admin|
I hope you got how to login 192.168.2.1 wireless router and list of username and password of some routers. If you have any queries, feel free to ask your questions in below comments box.