192.168.1.254 is a private IP Address, that is reserved for accessing admin panel of routers. This and other IPs like 192.168.1.254, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.10.1, etc. are unanimously accepted worldwide standards for router IPs. It is also called “Default Gateway IP.”
192.168.1.254 Router Login Procedure
In order to access your router, follow the step-by-step guide –
- At First, open the browser, which has no restriction. You can use Opera, Mozilla, Chrome, IE, etc.
- Then just type into your browser address bar: 192.168.1.254
- Next, enter the username & password of your router
- Afterward, you should select the language. Imagine that a required language is English. Did you choose English? Please, press the NEXT button.
- The heading REGIONAL SETTINGS should appear at the top of the displayed screen. From the menu, select your country. Press the NEXT button.
- Later enter the ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD. You should note this password and keep it in a safe place.
- Afterward, enter the administrator password in the Box PASSWORD field. Then enter PASSWORD CONFIRMATION in the field. Now you should end this process. Press REGISTER.
- Then select your internet service provider. Before pressing the NEXT key, enter a username and password
- The next step is a confirmation screen. If you want to change something, it will be a great way to go back. To make it, you have the button BACK ( Back ) button. If you agree with the facility, you can choose action NEXT.
After the settings of the device have started, the router can make the following attempt: to renovate the connection of the Internet. The device can realize it using the introduced information. If all actions were done correctly, such a message would appear: The procedure was completed successfully. It means that all settings of the router have finished with 192.168.1.254.
Devices Using 192.168.1.254 as a Default Gateway
This is not the most common, but still, some devices are using it. The most popular manufacturers using 192.168.1.254 are Linksys (WRT54GP2, WRP400, RT31P2).
Default Router Username & Password
|3JTech 3G/EDGE Super Modem/Router||admin||admin|
|Adaptec AWN-8084||admin||none set by default|
|GIGAFAST EE400-R||leave it blank||admin|
We have Spent Hundreds of hours on research on best tips and easy guide for you. I hope this post helps you and solve every problem of your and you can solve every issue related your router.