192.168.0.254 is the IP address of several wireless routers of specific models to identify themselves on the network. It is one of the addresses in the so-called “private network 16-bit block address space” which is reserved for use within private networks. 192.168.1.255 is reserved for broadcast data transfers (sending data to all computers in the network).
Thus 192.168.0.254 is the last usable address in the range. 192.168.1.0 is reserved to identify the network and also could not be used. So if your router uses 192.168.0.254 as an IP address, you still have 253 addresses available for use (192.168.1.1-192.168.1.253).
192.168.0.254 Router Login Procedure
To access your router, follow the step-by-step guide –
- First, open the browser, you can use Opera, Mozilla, Chrome, IE, etc.
- Then just type into your browser address bar: 192.168.0.254
- Next, enter the username & password of your router
- Afterward, you should select the language. Imagine that a required language is English. Did you choose English? Please, press the NEXT button.
- The heading REGIONAL SETTINGS should appear at the top of the displayed screen. From the menu, select your country. Press the NEXT button.
- Later enter the ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD. You should note this password and keep it in a safe place.
- Afterward, enter the administrator password in the Box PASSWORD field. Then enter PASSWORD CONFIRMATION in the field. Now you should end this process. Press REGISTER.
- Then select your internet service provider. Before pressing the NEXT key, enter a username and password
- The next step is a confirmation screen. If you want to change something, it will be a great way to go back. To make it, you have the button BACK ( Back ) button. If you agree with the facility, you can choose action NEXT.
After the settings of the device have started, the router can make the following attempt: to renovate the connection of the Internet. If all actions were done correctly, such a message would appear: The procedure was completed successfully. It means that all settings of the router have finished with 192.168.0.254.
Default User Name and Password
Most of the routers are with default 192.168.0.254 IP address use admin for username and admin as a password:
|3JTech 3G/EDGE Super Modem/Router||admin||admin|
|Adaptec AWN-8084||admin||none set by default|
|GIGAFAST EE400-R||leave it blank||admin|
I hope you got how to login 192.168.0.254 wireless router and list of username and password of some routers. If you have any queries, feel free to ask your questions in below comments box.