192.168.0.10 is the admin login IP address for many routers. If you want to login to your router you can simply use this IP address to do so. Different routers have different IP addresses for logging in as admin. For example, the Linksys router uses 192.168.1.1 as the default IP address for their router. If you don’t use the correct IP address then you won’t gonna be able to reach the login page.
What is 192.168.0.10 IP?
This is the default IP address of many router brands that are used to access the login page from your device. It is an IPv4 address. You can simply insert http://192.168.0.10 in your browser to access the login page.
You can access some very useful features.
- Change WiFi username and password: By logging in you can change the username and password from the security.
- Track the usage of data: You will be able to check the amount of data used by all the devices connected to the router.
- Check the devices connected to the router: You will be able to access information on all the devices connected to the router.
Steps to login into 192.168.0.10
For login into your router you don’t need an active internet connection. Simply follow the steps below to login into your router.
Step 1: Connect your PC to your router with WiFi or LAN cable.
Step 2: Then open any of your web browser (e.g Chrome or Morzilla Firefox ).
Step 3: Type 192.168.0.10 in the search bar and hit Enter.
Step 4: Now fill the username and password in the fields and click on Submit.
Congrats you have successfully logged in into your router now you will be able to access all settings.
[Note: Do not change the settings right away first note down your current settings]
Unable to Access 192.168.0.10?
If you can’t access 192.168.0.10 there could be a number of reasons. Here are some common causes for this issue.
- Incorrect IP address: If your router IP address is anyhow different from 192.0.10 then you will only see an error page from this IP address. You must ensure that your IP address is correct. Check your router rear side you will find it’s IP address over there.
- Address is blocked by Antivirus: Many times antivirus and firewall can recognise this IP address as an Unsafe or infected website that’s why they will not let you access it. Hence disabling the antivirus for time being should help you to access 168.0.10.
Problems connecting to 192.168.0.10
There could be a number of problems connecting to 192.168.0.10 . Here are some of the common problems.
- Make sure that you are Connected to the Network: Check if you are connected to your router by any connection. Try to refresh the WiFi if you are using a wireless connection. If you are using a wired connection(LAN) the you should check if the cables are damaged or they are working properly or not.
- Check that your Router is running: Sometimes when you move your router then it’s charging cable may get disconnect. If your router’s charger is running fine then check for physical damage to router. Make sure you keep it away from water and dust.
- Make sure your IP address is actually 192.168.0.10: Many times users don’t match their router IP address. Check your router’s IP address on it’s rear side. If you didn’t find the IP address on router then you should search for it online.
Check your router’s IP address using Command prompt
Step 1: Press Windows key + R and type cmd in search box and hit Enter.
Step 2: Now type Ipconfig and hit Enter.
You will see your router’s IP address in default gateway.
Make sure you have spelled the IP correctly and not e.g. 192.168.O.10: It is most common mistake users do while typing 192.168.0.10 as 0(zero) resembles O. So make sure that you are typing it right. 192.168.0.10 is common with Microlink, StarTech & Wyse routers.
This IP address 192.168.0.10 is used by some router brands including these three brands Microlink , StarTech and Wyse routers. Although all of the routers from these brands don’t use the same IP address. Some distinct or special routers use other IP addresses.
Routers that use 192.168.0.10 as their default IP address
There are many routers that have 192.168.0.10 as their default IP address. There are some famous or common routers that are mentioned below. Their technical specifications are mentioned below as well.
[Note: Single band means 2.4Ghz and dual band means 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz]
The Comtrend PG-9182AC: It is a single band WiFi router. It is very small in size. It’s default username is root and default password is 12345.
Wireless Gateway II (AP1210): It is a single band WiFi router from Intel. It consists of 4 Ethernet ports. It’s default username is admin and default password is admin.
Luxul XAP-1610: It is a dual band WiFi router with a powerful CPU. It consists of 2 Ethernet ports. It’s default username is admin and default password is admin.
StarTech PM1115UWGB: It is a single band router. It comes with only one Ethernet port. It’s default username is admin and default password is none(means nothing).
Z-Com XG-580: It is a single band WiFi router with very slow speed compared to today’s generation. It consists of 1 Ethernet port. It’s default username is none(means nothing) and default password is default.
[Note: none means that you don’t have to type anything in that field]
At the end of the article, I hope all of you have gained information about 192.168.0.10. It is just an IP address that is used by some of the routers as their default address you will need this IP address to login into your router.