192.168.8.1 IP is One of the rarely used default IP addresses. We simply don’t know the reason why this private IP is not so popular like 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 because it has the same function as these, That is, to allow the user to access the Admin page, this is the same private IP range.
How To Login To 192.168.8.1 IP Address
Here’s how you can log in to this IP address and make the necessary changes that you want to do.
- At the very first moment, you need to type this http://192.168.8.1/ IP address in the address bar of your browser.
- Once you enter the IP Address and then hit the enter key, you should prompt to enter a user id and password to log in. Just enter the default login details that came with the router.
- After you enter the correct username & password, you will be authenticated.
Default Router Username & Password
|3JTech 3G/EDGE Super Modem/Router||admin||admin|
|Adaptec AWN-8084||admin||none set by default|
|GIGAFAST EE400-R||leave it blank||admin|
When You Forget Your User ID And Password
You may have forgotten your username and password, for the time being, it is natural for us. Do not panic though; We’ve got your back. In this way, you can take yourself out of this mess.
- Reset the Router to Factory Defaults: To know how to reset the router to factory default, you will have to look for the reset button which is on the router at the bottom.
- You must have seen a very small sized button. Use a pen to press it and hold it for 15 seconds.
- After successfully executing the second stage, you will see the light nap of your router and your router will restart itself. This indicates that the settings of your router have been restored to the factory default.
If your modem companies like GIGAFAST then this article will be straightforward for you. I hope that I am helping you by providing all the necessary general information on 192.168.8.1. All the best!